Rusk Public Library's annual summer reading program kicks off Tuesday, June 4
Rusk Public Library is gearing up for an outta-this-world summer reading program.
This year’s annual program’s theme is ‘A Universe of Stories’ and events are set for every Tuesday, June 4-July 23.
Schedule of events are:
- Registration and block party, 11 a.m. to noon, Tuesday, June 4, at the library, 207 E. Sixth St., Rusk;
- Parks & Wildlife presentation, 10:30 a.m., June 11, at Jim Hogg Park;
- Outer Space Plants, 10:30 a.m., June 18, at the library;
- June 25
- Moon Walk, July 2 at the Rusk Civic Center, 555 Euclid St.;
- Building with Home Depot presentation, 10:30 a.m. July 9, at the Civic Center;
- Kids Chopped, 10:30 a.m., July 16, at the library;
- Splash Pad party, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., July 23, at the Rusk swimming pool, on Euclid Street.
Call the library, (903) 683-5916, with questions.
Please support the Cherokeean Herald by subscribing today!