Keep your eyes peeled! Cherokeean rolls out fun summer contest
Summer is around the corner and the staff of the Cherokeean wants to help one lucky winner enjoy their summer break with a family four-pack of tickets to Schlitterbahn water park in Galveston.
Winning is easy! Simply count the number of beach balls hidden in this issue and the Wednesday, June 5 issue of the Cherokeean, and send those totals to Publisher Josie Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org. All correct entries will be placed in a drawing, which will be held live on Facebook on Friday, June 14.
The official contest rules:
1. All entries must be sent by email to email@example.com.
2. All entries must be received by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, June 12.
3. Entries must include the number of beach balls found, the page number they were located on, the date of the issue they were found in, full name, phone number and email of entrant.
4. The contest is not open to employees of the Cherokeean or their direct family members.
5. All correct entries will be placed in a drawing and the winner will be selected at 2 p.m. on Friday, June 14 via Facebook Live video.
6. Images will vary in size, color and shape and can be found anywhere in the Cherokeean, but will not be found in ads. If a beach ball is in an ad, it was placed there by the advertiser and not the staff of the Cherokeean and therefore will not be counted as part of the contest.
Please support the Cherokeean Herald by subscribing today!